Care South we are looking for an exceptional candidate to join us as our Clinical Deputy Home Manager at Sussexdown - our specialist residential and dementia and nursing care home.
Located in the West Sussex village of Storrington, Sussexdown maintains strong links with the Royal Air Forces Association and is full of character and charm.
- Competitive salary: £50,000 plus benefits and bonus potential
- Permanent opportunity: 40 hours per week
This Deputy Home Manager role will have specific responsibility in assisting the Home Manager in the management of this 77-bed home - maintaining high standards of care practice in line with our Company’s aims and objectives, and the statutory responsibilities under the Health & Social Care Act.
In the absence of the Home Manager, the Deputy has responsibility for the overall management of the home alongside an ongoing commitment to continuous improvement – enhancing the quality of life for people receiving care and support from us.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing managerial leadership support for the planning, development and running of the home.
- Undertaking assessments of prospective residents for Sussexdown.
- Providing clarity and direction, supervision and support in managing individuals - supporting the Home Manager in creating a culture of learning and continuous improvement.
- Overseeing Clinical practices within the home.
- A proactive approach in building and sustaining relationships with all the key stakeholders relevant to care services - including customers; relatives; the community and the teams across the home.
All our people here at Care South pride themselves on providing a safe and caring environment where residents can live their lives as if in the comfort of their own home. This will be championed and supported at Deputy Manager level at all times.
To find out more about Sussexdown - please visit:
To be considered for the position you will need to step out from the crowd – you’ll have a proven track record of deputy managing a large compliant home.
Ideally your experience will be within a clinical environment and hold a valid PIN.
You are a dynamic, focused and proactive leader with a passion for ensuring our residents receive the best possible person centred care.
Along with an opportunity to make a real difference, we offer a competitive package for this role that includes:
- Competitive salary and bonus potential.
- An excellent induction programme and an ongoing commitment to your training and career development.
- Life Assurance (3x annual salary)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
PEOPLE | PASSION | PURPOSE
As a not-for-profit charity, our HEART values are key to us providing outstanding care. For more information about us, our values and benefits, please visit our website: http://www.care-south.co.uk/about-us/
For any questions please contact the recruitment team on 01202 712448.