Evening Care Assistant : £500 Welcome Bonus after joining (T&C's apply).
Competitive pay rate: £10.00 to £10.20 per hour : Plus Benefits.
Shift Pattern: Full & Part Time Hours.
Flexible working to suit Work- Home Life Balance.
Every other WEEKEND OFF.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Care Assistant to join the team at Kenwith Castle, our residential care home set in 30 acres of stunning North Devon Countryside at Abbotsham, Bideford.
As a not-for-profit charity within social care, we focus on the reward and recognition of all our people.
What we offer a Care Assistant:
- A £500 Welcome Bonus after joining (T&C's apply)
- Enhanced Bank Holiday pay rates
- Blue Light Shopping Discount Card
- Free DBS check and Uniform
- Staff Loyalty Bonus
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Care Assistants qualification and career advancement opportunities
- £500 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus scheme
Our Care Assistants are proud to be part of something special, which includes:
- Identifying the needs and abilities of our residents and delivering person centred care.
- Providing personal care and encouragement.
- Supporting residents to remain as independent as possible.
- Working in a team to create a co-operative, friendly and welcoming atmosphere in the home.
Our focus is our residents, clients and our people.
- A genuine desire to make a positive impact on the lives of our residents.
- Previous care experience is not essential as from day one you be given training and support specific to your role and experience.
- Flexible in the hours you can work and able to work every other weekend.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Holder of an Enhanced DBS on the update service or prepared to undertake one.
PEOPLE | PASSION | PURPOSE
As a not-for-profit charity, our HEART values are key to us providing outstanding care. For more information about us, our values and benefits, please visit our website: http://www.care-south.co.uk/about-us.
For any questions regarding Care Assistant please contact the recruitment team on 01202 712448.
YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OR ABOVE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.