Head Housekeeper :
Shift Pattern: 25hrs per week over 5 days.
Competitive pay rate : £10.00 per hour
We have an exciting opportunity for a Head Housekeeper to join the team at Fremington Manor, our residential and nursing, country house care home. Fremington Manor has views over Fremington Quay and is at the heart of village life in Barnstaple, Devon.
As a not-for-profit charity within social care, we focus on the reward and recognition of all our people.
- Blue Light Shopping Discount Card
- Free DBS check and Uniform
- Staff Loyalty Bonus
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Outstanding training, qualification and career advancement opportunities
- £500 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus scheme
Key duties for Housekeepers working with Care South include:
- Supporting with keeping the home fresh and clean
- Cleaning both communal areas and residents own bedrooms
- Providing support in the laundry
- Taking care of the residents clothing, including washing, drying and ironing
Our focus is our residents, clients and our people.
- Enjoy working as part of a team and taking pride in working hard to provide our residents, visitors and fellow staff with a clean and tidy environment
- Helping us to create a happy, safe and engaging environment for all staff and residents
- Previous experience desirable but not essential
- Flexible in the hours you can work
- Holder of an enhanced DBS on the update service or prepared to undertake one
PEOPLE | PASSION | PURPOSE
As a not-for-profit charity, our HEART values are key to us providing outstanding care. For more information about us, our values and benefits, please visit our website: http://www.care-south.co.uk/about-us.
However, if you have any questions regarding Housekeepers, then please don't hesitate to contact the recruitment team on 01202 712 448.
YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OR ABOVE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.