Night Care Assistant Team: Full & Part Time : £500 Welcome Bonus after joining (T&C's apply)
Competitive pay rates : £10.25 to £10.50 per hour - Plus Benefits.
Shift Pattern : 20.00 hrs to 08.00 am with every other WEEKEND OFF.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Night Care Assistant to join the team at Elizabeth House, our specialist residential and dementia care home, which overlooks the picturesque Canford Heath Nature Reserve in Poole, Dorset.
As a not-for-profit charity within social care, we focus on the reward and recognition of all our people.
- A £500 Welcome Bonus after joining (T&C's apply)
- Enhanced Bank Holiday pay rates
- Blue Light Shopping Discount Card
- Free DBS check and Uniform
- Staff Loyalty Bonus
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Outstanding training, qualification and career advancement opportunities
- £500 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus scheme
Key duties for our Night Care Assistants include:
- Identifying the needs and abilities of our residents and delivering person centred care.
- Checking on residents on a regular basis - supporting where needed.
- Moving and positioning of residents where required.
- Undertaking domestic duties around the home.
- Working in a team to create a co-operative, friendly and welcoming atmosphere in the home.
- Provide encouragement and support to enable our residents to remain as independent as possible
Our focus is our residents, clients and our people.
- Social and outgoing with excellent communication skills
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Flexible in the hours you can work and able to work every other weekend
- Able to work well within a team environment
- Holder of a DBS on the update service or prepared to undertake one
PEOPLE | PASSION | PURPOSE
As a not-for-profit charity, our HEART values are key to us providing outstanding care. For more information about us, our values and benefits, please visit our website: http://www.care-south.co.uk/about-us.
For any questions regarding Night Care Assistants please contact the recruitment team on 01202 712448.
YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OR ABOVE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION AND HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK.